saabtech68
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 213065
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2004 wrx sti
Black

Default Stock tune for 04 STI

I was wondering if anyone out there has the stock tune from a 2004 usdm sti. I bought the car with mods already done and im not sure if it was previously tuned. I have future plans for a few new modifications and to tune it, but i want to know where im at so I know which direction to go in for the tuning. I have the tune i copyed out thats currently in my ecu now, id like to compare with the stock one. I was also was wondering if anyone is running a similar setup and would like to share their maps for research/comparison purposes. *I am well aware of the risks of tuning the car myself and am willing to accept the consequences if i do something wrong. I am on here for tips/help/advice i dont want to hear ppl telling me to have it professionally tuned, if i wanted that i wouldnt be on here*

info you may want to know

Im assuming the car was tuned i just want to verify it. Bought it with stock turbo, greddy fmic, short ram intake 65mm maf housing.

Plan on installing td06 20g turbo, silicon inlet tube, blow thru maf same 65mm housing with vta bov( i already know about updating the pcv system for this to avoid air leaks) wideband o2 for tuning, 3in turbo back exhaust, have the tactrix 2.0 will all necessary software

thanks in advance
Bill
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
saabtech68 is offline   Reply With Quote