Old 08-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
RacerX Engineering-BRMQ
Former Vendor

Member#: 235402
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT wagon
APB

The '08+ Sti FMIC mock up went well. I'm send the sending the new pipe out to get a prototype made on Monday. Will post pictures of full setup installed when the new pipe gets here.

The kit is very easy to install. Member got here at about 12:15pm. We took his car apart, installed the kit, made the mock up of the new pipe for STi and put his car back to stock and we were done by 3pm.

I didn't post the member name because if I post the member name I use for test fits my FMIC. They will get a bunch of PM asking question and I don't know if he wants to deal with that. But, he is free to post if he likes.

Also I'm a designer and manufacture. If you guys need a product made let me know. I will see if I can get it made and sell it for a better price then everyone else. After I get the STi FMIC finished I'm starting work on the '10 legacy FMIC and catted and cattless downpipe for '08+WRX(WRX auto and 5mt) and STi's . I plan on having a full product line of quality part that members want at a lower price then the rest. Bryan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RacerX Engineering-BRMQ is offline   Reply With Quote