Old 08-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
5 Zigen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 769
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
04 SoBaLo EsTea-ai
ZERO/SPORTS/99 GM6/05 BP6

as a licensed Mechanic, I have been running Catless for years just because I wasn't daily driving my old car, same thought like you about diesel and some older cars that we helped to pass air care. One day after the age of 30 I realize I don't need that smell for myself everytime I'm taking my car out except for track day so I decided to put the cat back on and it actually makes me smile. I couldn't mind opening up my hatch while the car is idling and it doesn't smell like ***** when I get back into the car.

When I picked up my STi last year I already know Catless will give me better power yet I only want to go catted, I'm still as happy for the difference it makes and I'm also running her at stage 2. I know a lot of friends who are still running catless but neither of us would dare to stay behind the car for more than 5 mins, why do you wanna poison yourself in the first place (let's not talk about the environment) :P

so I guess you can choose whatever you wanna choose, there is no point of any discussion and when I'm trying to recall, I think I put the cat back on just because one day I was at Richmond Center and a 70 years old man with a 70s Volvo parked next to me says "Hey kid, my **** box smells better than yours" ~ first instint i was pissed but I took his words for it...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
5 Zigen is offline   Reply With Quote