Old 08-09-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
superquickwrx
*** Banned ***

Member#: 253600
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 11.973 @ 115.82
4EaT WrX sToCk TrAnNy

Default Does any one know about the AMR CXR500 turbo ??????????????

i bought a amr cxr500 for my 2005 wrx. jscspeed is a local store around here and they had one guy with a 2002 wrx use this turbo with none of the stuff you need to go with it only a turbo back and thats it and he pulled 350whp...so imagine i have a perrin equal lentgh header.perrin high flow catted down pipe,cobb cat back,perrin bov,turboxs fmic,750cc fuel injectors,walbro fuel pump,2.4 perrin turbo inlet, hallman proxr manual bosst controller,perrin cold air intake, and today i bought the amr cxr 500 turbo 450whp....i can return it and get another turbo thats why im asking now i paid 1,200 for turbo brand new because ive bought so much stuff that jscspeed gives me discounts its really 1,600 turbo..actually jscspeed is great if any of you guys need anything pm me and ill hook you up and get them to discount stuff for you all i have to do is tell them youre my freind and you will get big discounts like how i got the turbo for cheap or another example the fmic was 1,100 i got it for 700 - i have no problem helping a subbie guy out the also deliver so you dont have to go there.... so basically im a guine pig for this turbo besides the one other guy but he had the 2.0 and pulled 350whp with no supporting modds.....there dying to see what i pull because i have all that stuff done....my car is going into ralli spec next month for a complete motor build...when i do that i was gonna sell my turbo to some lucky person who will be getting a brand new turbo for like 800 bucks and i was gonna buy the 550 whp one they got.....if any one knows anything about these turbos let me know,,,,as far as i know im the 1st to use it on the 2.5
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
superquickwrx is offline   Reply With Quote