Scooby Guru

Member#: 166498
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2013 M3
Mint Green

Default Utah Melée 2010

Make sure to mention which forum you are representing
This is completely open for 2010, if you want to represent just register and show up.

Lap Battle Forum Car Challenge: $100 prize for 1st place plus bragging rights!!! (Fastest competitor representing a regional forum)

Lap Battle Forum Kart Challenge: $50 prize for 1st place plus bragging rights!!! (Fastest competitor representing a regional forum in the rental Karts)

Lap Battle Ultimate Street Car Challenge: $200 prize for 1st place (Lap Battle Street class rules apply)

Lap Battle Ultimate Tuner Car Challenge: $250 prize for 1st place (Lap Battle Race class rules apply)

***The Ultimate Car Challenges will consist of 2 points events. Time Attack and Appearance, 75% and 25% respectively. The contests will be graded on a curve with the top Time Attack finisher getting 75 points and last place finisher getting 1 point. Similarly, the top finisher in the show portion will get 25 points while the last place car will get 1. I will pick 4 impartial judges for the show portion with me being a tie breaker if needed.***

I have posted in these places:

Nasioc
Utahhondas
Utahnissans
UtahToyotas
SLCSubaru
UtahPace
EvolutionM
MINIUTAH
Club4ag
SLCRotary
Idaho Motorsports
UtahZClub
DriveAddict

Please post in any others you can think of.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Touge86; 08-31-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Touge86 is offline   Reply With Quote