Thread: WTB/WTT: (Want to Buy or Trade) in MI, WRX Trans/rear diff, help me get to HIN/NOPI
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
Aaron'z 2.5RS
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (22)

Member#: 1026
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
'00 RS/WRX Stg5
'98 RS Stock

Default in MI, WRX Trans/rear diff, help me get to HIN/NOPI

Hi all,

My trans recently went out on me after a wonderful weekend of charity cars shows and cruises... (Grand Rapids Mi, 28th Street Metro Cruise)

I did get a top 15 trophy at the Kosminski Charity Cars Show (benefiting The Thin Blue Line) on Saturday.. (although in '08, they actually had classes)

But the riced out sunfire and a basically stock S4 took my thunder at the ResLife Church Charity Car show...

The trans went out on the way out of the show, I wasn't even getting on it, no boost.. 4hrs and 400$ later and I got home... (145mi on a flatbed)

This kills my chances of making HIN/NOPI for the first time ever in Chicago..

UNLESS, I could somehow appeal to one of you fine people...

I need to mention I was laid-off/unemployed 1.5yrs ago from Dow Corning... My budget is shot... I have been trying to do as much with the car as I could possibly afford (which means in-state shows, no over-nighters) before I might have to make a REALLY hard decision...

I have some audio gear I could trade, 2 BNIB amps and a KILLER (and i mean KILLER) 17lb Sub of all subs.. (Critical Mass UL12, look it up).. I can do sexual favors pretty well, too.. lol..

I'm sorry, don't want to seem/sound like a begger, but I need my Subie peeps right now...

Come on homies.. Help a brotha out..??

I have a DD and could drive just about anywhere...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Aaron'z 2.5RS is offline   Reply With Quote