Zeal
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 201835
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza 2.5i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo_TFTD View Post
Is this going to be a DD? AutoX? Just a want a little more fun out of whatcha got?

Suspension, wheels and tires will make the most noticeable improvements without going to crazy and voiding warranties. Headers and a cat back will sounds good but the gains are on the low side.(but the sounds is gooood, )

Since its a new car and if you plan to keep it an extended amount of time I would suggest heat management and over all efficiency.

If you have too much $$$$ and its just burning holes in your pockets (aka you can afford to be without the car,) you may want to look into supercharging.

It will take deep pockets to have this done and or EXTREME amounts of research and work.
Basically just more fun. Im not rich, Ill probably just do the Suspension, Tires/Rims and put a wing, HIDs on it and call it a day. From what you guys are telling me anything to with the engine is basically pointless. And yes im planning to keep it for a while, Since its my first car etc etc. But like i said i wouldnt mind a body kit i love the 2010 WRX Body :O

Whats DD/AutoX?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Zeal; 09-10-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Question
Zeal is offline   Reply With Quote