Old 09-16-2010, 08:54 AM   #10
ScooobaSeth
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 165607
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
04 Wagon
Holset Powered

John I really appriciate what you did for this car. Just to let everyone know I baselined on a map that John put in back in December and still put down 325awhp.
--This new software really streches the limits of what the stock ecu can do, as you can see with the autoblip feature and multiple maps with a press of a button. I REALLY like the the car drives now. The powerband is so much more linier (sp?) now, as in how the torque and hp powerbands match in the fun spot this thing really holds to redline, smooth as butter.
--I also noticed the launch control sounds slot better, I'm seeing about 12-13 psi on the the boost gauge and it really doesn't sound as violent as the tinywrex lc mod when holding it for a few seconds.
--I'm looking to go back to the track in a few weeks for an annual drag day held by ccdsm at Lebanon. It will be nice racing in 60* weather rather then 90+

But until then I'm back on the regular ecutec maps. I just wanted to let everyone know about my experience with the software, and I cannot wait for it to be back on the car!!!!!

I'm hoping to beat the 12.70 @ 108 on pump but really hoping to smash that time with some 110oct
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by ScooobaSeth; 09-16-2010 at 09:08 AM.
ScooobaSeth is offline   Reply With Quote