Old 09-30-2010, 12:09 PM   #37
VT_Hatch
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 237095
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
Black

I've had this problem happen for the past 16000 or so miles, it's been "fixed" a couple of times and it still keeps happening. I'm fairly sure this will be the final winter for my car ('09 wrx) because I'm sick of the horrible transmission, the **** service, and the records that keep getting tacked on to my car's history, which will make a future buyer very suspicious. Not to mention, this '09 with 27000 miles is on it's THIRD A/C unit, the dash makes more noise than my 1998 Legacy ever did, and something in the back (not the hatch, not the cross bar) rattles and buzzes non-stop.

In short, this is my third Subaru, I love them, but this particular car is a piece of **** and it's going to be gone very soon, not to be replaced with another Subaru. Maybe I've just had very bad dice rolls, but the lack of service at my local dealer (claims to be the "most knowledgable dealer in New England") has just pissed me off to no end.

Oh, did I mention the paint is ruined after 27000 miles? Not only from rock chips and peeling, but the ****ing morons at the dealership "washed" it and scratched EVERY body panel.

VT_Hatch
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
VT_Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote