View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #32
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 4803

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudlo View Post
Steve, your gonna have to see it in my garage. For the eighth or ninth time I have blown another wheel bearing.

If I make it, I'll be in my 1990 GMC pickup.

(I think SOA should send me 05 STi hubs, bearings, axles, and wheels to put me out of this misery. )
Maybe it's time to fork out the doe and buy some new parts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda killer View Post
I'll bring the Baja Turbo if I can get out of work and change before 5; traffic from SA is questionable.

You'll have to write my name on a post-it, I have issues with Face Book
Man I've always wanted a BAJA, but the wifey will kill me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushman33 View Post
Steve, The damage wasn't actually too bad. I'm getting a brand new bumper(the stock one had scuffs and scratches) and spoiler light. From looking at progress pictures online, it looks like the trunk may have been repainted. That's another + as long as it matches. There was a little damage to the bottom lip of the trunk on the passenger side, but the projected completion/pick up date is on.......you guessed it OCT 7th!!! The only downside to everything is that I had to spend some of my AP V2 savings, so that will push that purchase back a little. I'm looking forward to the meet, though. You don't by chance work up front over there, do you? I talked to someone a few weeks ago at the front counter.
I do work up front most the time. If you look at the front desk I'll be on the far left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davenow View Post
Ill be there
Nice seeing you again Dave.
Pho Saigon sooo gooood!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote