Rolling Chassis Sold. Parts will be up for sale soon.
Silver 2003 WRX Sedan with 110k on chassis
If you want to speak privately, use EMAIL, not PM.
I'll provide a phone number to anyone that wants it.
PRICE: $6500 as it sits right now, $4000 if I pull the engine, trans, and most of the performance parts.
Possibly interested in trades for running vehicles or anything else I can sell.
Blown engine, otherwise complete street car with full interior.
clean California title with current registration.
Irvine, CA. Willing to deliver/ship depending on terms.
REASON FOR SELLING:
Iím tired of having a non-running car sit in my driveway. My most recent plan was to swap the engine, return to stock, and sell the car and all aftermarket parts. Iím having trouble making time to get that started, so maybe thereís someone out there interested in some or all of it.
PARTS LIST: (willing to remove any/all parts)
- Blown engine (rod put hole in side of block)
- Minor damage to front bumper (see pics below)
- About 15 total scratches (1/2-1" each) spread across both passenger doors and rear quarter panel. Not sure where these came from. (see sample pic)
- peeling paint on driver door handle trim and the panel on right side of grill (photos of both below)
- Everything else is in good shape
Additional keywords: roller shell
CONTACT: If you want to speak privately, use EMAIL, not PM. I'll provide a phone number to anyone that wants it.
- This setup made 330whp/380wtq with a 50/50 water/meth mix
- Stock wheels and tires
- Stock springs and shocks
- Stock stereo (not shown in photos, but I've got it sitting in a box)
- STI short blocked installed at 50k miles
- 04 FXT tranny and rear diff installed at 60k miles 4.44 FD (about 80k total on tranny)
- STI Tranny Mount
- STI Engine Mounts
- Clutchnet Sprung 6 puck clutch
- 06 brake upgrade (4pot fronts, 2pot rears with DBA club spec rotors)
- SS Brake Lines
- Accessport v1
- APS SR40 Turbo (ceramic coated housings)
- 800cc Modified stock injectors
- Walbro fuel pump
- GT Spec unequal length headers with integrated 3Ē up pipe (ceramic coated)
- Bosal short downpipe
- Bosal twin tip cat back
- Custom center exhaust section with resonator and high flow cat converter
- APS Turbo inlet
- Crawford Air/Oil Separator
- Aquamist HFS5 water injection with DDS3 gauge
- Spec-C 12L tank in trunk
- Kartboy short shifter and all associated bushings
- Momo carbon and stainless shift knob
- SSAC Front Mount Intercooler
- Cobb LGT intake with larger MAF housing
- Rear sub frame locks
- TIC rear bushings
- Defi Gauges (Boost, Oil Pressure, Exhaust Temp)
- PLX SM-AFR Wideband 02
- Autometer A-pillar pod (with Boost, Oil Pressure, and Aquamist DDS3)
- Autometer gauge cluster bezel (with Exhaust temp and wideband O2)
- Drawtight tow hitch
- Optima Redtop battery
Click photos for larger versions. More photos in posts below or you can view all 30 photos in my album