1. brand: Covert Performance
2. model:Good question. Custom?
3. flange or v-band design connecting to up pipe, if flanged how many bolts: 3 bolt flange.
4. type of gasket if flanged: OEM at the 3 bolt to up pipe, Remflex in between the 3 bolt flange and the heads.
5. inner diameter of primaries: BIG
6. inner diameter going to the up pipe: BIG
7. equal/unequal lenght or other configurations: Equal Length
8. pics of the said headers: See below.
9. clearance with aftermarket oil pan if info is available: Not sure, still use the OEM pan, but there is plenty of clearance and don't see why it wouldn't clear after-market pans.
10. tube material and thickness if available:SCH40
11. short review about installation, performance and durability if available: Installation was a pain in the ass. Performance is TOP NOTCH. Gained a lot of hp/tq in the mid range area. Durability is also extremely good!
12. design flaw/weakness in your opinion: Heavy as hell! A little complicated taking on and off. 1 piece design provides no flex point, which is not good.