Scooby Newbie

Member#: 255131
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza OBS
OBP/Dark Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by climbhigh09 View Post
Did you ever get your BT to work? Mine was working just great (after a bit of initial fussing). Then I installed some new sound equipment (left the head alone) AND dropped my phone in ice tea (yeah, I'm a genius).

So now I have a new phone and the stereo was reset by pulling the battery, puts me back to square one. At first the phone would pair with the car, but then the connection was flat out dropped a few times. Now the phone doesn't even see the CAR_M_MEDIA connection available. I'm worried that something has happened to the BT transmitter on my car. :-(
Yes. It seems that I was on the right track, it just took a moment for both the headset and phone to connect. IIRC, what I ended up doing the first time was going through the setup in the car, and then I made my phone discoverable AND I scanned for devices with my phone. Seems superfluous, but it didn't seem to work if I just let the car search for my discoverable phone. Now, when I get in the car and the bluetooth on my phone is on, it just connects... one note though... I seem to have some issues with that initial connection if my wife was driving and she hooked her phone up.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
gurana is offline   Reply With Quote