Ferg
Gung-ho Iguana

Member#: 14145
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
'02 WRX
76 C30 Dually

Default Nigh-Official NWIC Gaming Thread

There's a definite need for this as being a sometimes gamer myself I'd like to find and beat up on locals rather then face the uncertainty that is our Off Topic forum...

So some basic ground rules to keep this thread from sinking or going horribly wrong:

This is for finding and/or arranging games, NOT for uber general video game discussion.

It's cool to have some chatter but please don't fill this thread up with garbage.

If you're posting in here you need to include your gamertag, system, and what games you're playing...that's just commonsense.

Please keep it relevant and try to have a good time.

my info as an example

zero_bot
PS3
GT5 Prologue
F1 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Hox View Post
I have a very important announcement to make...

Besides shouting "CANNONBALL!" I have created a Google spreadsheet that will list all the NWIC gamertag information.

All YOU have to do is click the following link, edit the list with your information, and voila! You can also sort the list by gamertag and Nasioc user id.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...uthkey=CMGTmzc

Feel free to add any columns you think might be needed. Anybody should be able to edit the information, so PLEASE don't delete other's info.

Cheers,
David

Ferg - feel free to update the original post with the link and I'll accept payment in the form of a get-out-of-time-out-free card.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Ferg; 11-09-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Ferg is offline   Reply With Quote