KC
Scooby Guru

Member#: 442
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 Crosstrek XV
00 Honda S2000

Dear Mr Pathfinder...

Obviously you're not from around here. Ya see, just up ahead, the road splits into 24 and 114. 114 goes to the left, 24 to the right and whoever needs to exit needs to be in their appropriate lane to make it.... like that Transport Authority bus we're approaching.

Knowing this, you shouldn't have left that big gap in front of you in your left lane for that Transport Authority bus to 'get in because there was space'. Your fault, not mine. It's called lack of planning and why I decided to actually move behind the bus while it was in the right lane... when we were way back there (points).

FYI... the Transport Autority busses are local busses and don't take 24. So the lumbering mass that was the bus pulled in front of you to take 114... did you NOT see me beside you at the time when you tried to cut in? or the line of cars behind me?

How many times were you going to try to get in the right lane while cars were actually there? By my count, I counted 4... why not 5 or 6? Heck you should have gone for 10.

Mirrors... use them.

--kC
Still going the speed limit while you're doing 20 under behind a bus.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KC is offline   Reply With Quote