Member#: 33782
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
96 bastard child
search FIRST, then PM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBMotorsport View Post
But you said^

And this makes me wonder too, since you are 3MI Racing LLC. It almost sounds like you're angling to make your own product, possibly piggybacking on the design we've been working on for a good portion of this past year (patent pending BTW). If I'm mistaken here I apoligize, and please feel free to set me straight on your intentions.
what I said is a rotated setup. Never mentioned what turbo or app (just an FYI I'm looking to pick up a bugeye wagon as a dd)...my standing mile set up will require a custom manifold, not doubt. Any for the forementioned manifolds will be way to small and your runners, too short.

I'm actually thinkging about closing up the 3MI Racing LLC stuff all together. Really happy with Volvo and have been sending customers to Maxwell Power for a while, as far as builds go. So no worries here. I do plan to do my own manifold yes, but that will be a big boy, one off, kind of deal. Making prototype manifold is a pain in the butt

If you don't want to be involved or don't want me involved, that's fine. I can make my own. I've designed and carried out numerous manifolds, both NA and turbo before...just figured this is easier and more worth my time. Besides, I like helping the community out and like seeing testing done well and properly.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Homemade WRX; 11-14-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Homemade WRX is offline   Reply With Quote