While waiting on more parts, I decided to start tackling the wiring nightmare. Unlike a lot of swaps on here, I have no WRX to compare to. Nor was I able to initially locate the proper wiring diagrams. Therefore, I started by mapping out the entire engine harness. This should be all the wires that I need to make it run.
Here is my daughter lending me a hand.
Here is the harness about 90% done. I have a few more issues to work out in regards to main power and ignition power, but it is basically ready. I will clean all of this up and make it look nice and pretty after the engine is running.
Here is the engine with the harness back installed and just about completed.