From this weekend.
First order of business was rerouting the water coolant lines coming off the waterpump housing. The Outfront Motorsports bracket interferes with the stock routing of the heater hardline and the line that goes to the coolant reservoir tank was pointing in the wrong direction after it was relocated. Therefore I got some extra hardlines and starting cutting and welding away.
Here is the pipe off the back of the water cross-over pipe. I am obviously bypassing the heater core but that line was interfering with the bulkhead.
Fab'ed up a small bracket to secure the Turbosmart FPR to the intake manifold. Had to order some additional AN fittings for the fuel line routing $$
Finally got started on the exhaust downpipe routing. Here is the front section, however I still have to stuff two wastegates in here.
Here is the routing down the length of the car. You can also see the bracket I made to secure the Coast Fabrication Muffler.
This muffler weighs less than 5lbs. This one was scuffed a bit so I got it less than half off...gotta love the scratch and dent sales. I sure hope it is quiet enough to pass sound regulations...if not, I might be adding another.
Got to get some additional flanges cut at the waterjet place today and then I can finish up the wastegate routing.