ScoobieTT
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 192303
Vehicle:
2004 Legacy GT
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subirex09 View Post
When mine is off, my clutch also feels smooth, when I am driving I do notice at times that the pedal will feel easier to depress and then sometimes harder, and sometimes I do feel a slight vibration during shifting in city driving.

I get the rough vibration specifically when I am at a dead stop and accelerate onto a highway, like...1st gear, push to 6k rpm, quick shift to 2nd, push to 5-6K rpm again, quick shift to 3rd, push a little to get to 80 or 90 mph sometimes but usually the heavy clutch pedal vibration has begun during 3rd gear acceleration.

Occasionally it does happen without hard acceleration as well. I have noticed it happening more than once turning onto a highway ramp and accelerating moderately, even only 4k or 4.5k rpm. Sometimes I will be driving along at normal speeds and it just starts out of nowhere.

I wish that one poster got back to us on the tranny mount. I really wonder if the tranny mount stiffens the drivetrain enough to avoid whatever vibration we are feeling in the pedal.

We have EXACTLY the same issue, when I read this, it felt as if i wrote it .

Got this in another thread on this forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HndaTch627 View Post
sounds like one of the pressure plate forks is out of alignment.

jeremy
This is something else I would check when we're in there.

also this........

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandapanda View Post
Mine ended up being the tranny mount.

S
So many variables with Subaru issues in general, nothing is ever straight forward like other vehicles I've owned. I guess that's one of the prices for technology and POWER! @ 250WHP/260TQ I'm a happy camper that just wants this annoyance FIXED!

I'll keep you posted Subirex09
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ScoobieTT is offline   Reply With Quote