12-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: So. Cali.
2002 WRX Wagon
I tried all kinds of tricks to read on an 02 WRX.
- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 seconds before keying ignition
- Tried same time when keying the ignition (tried many times)
- 0.25, 0.50, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 seconds after keying (tried many many times)
- Made sure the USB had BFM drivers (installed, uninstalled)
- Installed 1.29, 1.3x, 1.42 versions of ecuflash (installed, uninstalled)
- Cleaned OBD port
- Checked green connectors on passenger side was connected
- Tried ecuexplorer
- Tried another laptop with XP
- Checked and made sure green connectors on drivers side are connected
- Flash block connected and not connected
- 02 WRX does go to test mode when green connectors are connected, check light flashing, fans kick in
- Learning view and romraider logging works fine
Tried Openport 2.0 = BAM, connects on first try.