HASTIhatch
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 172694
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badler View Post
Guess i've never really looked into it since I doubt I will ever be in the market for an $800 steering wheel. I can dream though.
I know you weren't trying to come of as - and probably, you really want the wheel, and just feel truly since you can't afford one. I understand, I'm broke. But, as evidenced by Landin's comment, you should try to be accurate with pricing before you throw numbers around on the forum. Some people unfortunately take them as fact (which they shouldn't; but because they do, ya gotta, or should be, careful).

I paid $665 shipped to my door from Japan. If I knew it was going to give me more responsive steering, with more feedback and direct communication, I would have paid $800 in a heart beat. But I paid 665 shipped. Actually I paid 630 shipped, but that's because I goofed, bought the wrong one the first time, and begged them to give me a 5% discount (since I didn't want to pay to ship the wrong one back to Japan for a return...ended up selling it for $670 in the states, btw).

To be clear: they used to charge $665 PLUS $80 shipping (745). But the link that gte123v posted - if you convert from yen - is about $600 unless the yen conversion has changed drastically over the last few weeks. And shipping was 65.

If I had to choose two mods, I'd choose AP and this steering wheel.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
HASTIhatch is offline   Reply With Quote