edubb11
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 23918
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 WRX (SOLD) :(
Sex? Yes, please.

Question Is it only Rota's?

Now I don't own a set of aftermarket wheels yet, but I have seen the threads regarding Rota wheel failure, particularly the Attack and Subzero. Being a company of well established customer service and support and equally as good product in my opinion, they are definitely doing a great service to their customers by posting on this site, even offering to take the wheels back.

Now with that being said, I can also say that Rota is not the only company that has wheel failures such as these. Mazda for one instance had a problem with their third gen. RX-7 wheels cracking on the insides of the spokes, this is factory stuff now! I also recall seeing Subaru's rally car running part of a race with just the spokes of a right rear Prodrive P1 wheel on the car, and that was it. I know that is more of an example of extreme usage, but it still failed to hold up to the use. And I am sure that there are a few people on this forum that rally with Rota wheels...

Now what I want to know is if anybody has experienced wheel failure with Rota's during normal driving conditions?

(edit for missing words )
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
edubb11 is offline   Reply With Quote