ForesterX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 28951
Vehicle:
2003 Forester 2.5X
Cayenne Red

Default Southeast WI Sube Dealers

Alright, I've bought 5 in the last three years. I've worked with 4 different dealers and here's my impressions:
Don Jacobs...always gave me a crappy price and seemed hard do deal with in sales. They also really took a friend of mine for a hunk of cash when he bought. (OK really his fault for not being prepared, but you still hate to see it happen.) Service Dept did OK, Loaner cars available. Never bought there, just had emergency service on wife's car once.

Harms...OK Sales...very small! Expect them to have to trade for almost anything! Never purchased there, no service done.

Don Miller... OK sales experience. Have to work to get price, but good selection and willing to deal. Service dept incredibly old building. Waiting area terrible. Service writers have often had attitude to my wife, OK to me. Bought three Subes from them. All wife's service.

Frank Gentile...I've bought two from them. OK selection. Deal takes long time, but they came around to where I wanted both times. First offers from them were laughable! Service has been good. They replaced the seat in my GT Limited when I said it was uncomfortable for long periods and other Sube seats had not been. Their tech couldn't feel a difference, but they went ahead and ordered a new seat assembly. Initial service checkin sequence is trying. Too many papers to fill out! Bought 2, All my service.

In short, I would probably fo do Don Miller for future purchase if service were not a concern. I work closer to Frank Gentile and so purchase/service there makes more sense since they all seem to be about the same.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ForesterX is offline   Reply With Quote