Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 248892
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Wagon
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sti robot View Post
You know what. That audible warning feature is awesome. It's fairly uncommon to see this in a set of gauges (I think defi is the only other major manufacturer I can think of that does this).

You know why an audible warning is great...so you don't have to look at the gauges to get warned. Your visual attention should be on the road or at the very least on the tach/speedo/mirrors/road.

I might consider picking one of these up in my next round of gauge/display changes....maybe.

<--used to study attention management and auditory perception.
These gauges are packed with features, for looks and safety. Compared to Defi gauges, these are a lot more affordable too.

Matt
Mach V
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-