Sir Mangina III
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 129260
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 Scoob-TN View Post
Sir mangina, you can use the jdm accessories fine I did, The usdm ac line only has one bolt in it and needs a little bend to reach perfectly but mine sealed fine with only one bolt. Same with the P/S you just have to bend it a bit and make sure your threads match, if they don't, remove the adapter you'll find in the JDM pump and your usdm hose should now connect to it fine. Use the lower mile accessories if you get them , why wouldn't you right?

Edit added some pics.

The clutch setup I currently run and recommend:

Stock newer version pressure plate
ACT 6 puck sprung or sprung full faced if your scared
mid-weight flywheel 11-12 lbs.

Stock disc material is old school tech, heats up and burns up too easily if you ask me. Plus this setup can be had for cheap, I did mine for under 300 with flywheel. You can use any clutch if you know how to properly shift. Im on the glass 5-speed and launch perfect all day.
Those pics will help out a lot, thank you. I've read a little bit about this set up and that is what I'm leaning towards, though probably with a standard weight flywheel. This seems like a very streetable set up that would be good for auto-x and light track use which is exactly what I'm aiming for.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Sir Mangina III is offline   Reply With Quote