22B05STI
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 197433
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
05 sti
Blue

Default When OCD meets opportunity.....The 1991 Legacy Turbo Project

Well I have been very very busy over the last few weeks, I have finally got the Legacy Turbo from Texas and was really dissapointed at first, now I have spent a huge amount of time stripping and cleaning the car and I am currently working on buying a very rare rs ra to swap everything over into this shell. I have basically two things going with that being said, I am still working on making this car nice as I will strip and sell everything from this car once I purchase an RA but untill that time I plan to use the car as it is.
I will post the pictures I have but unfortunately at first I was so upset with what I saw that I did not even take pictures because I thought I had bought a very rough car but as I stripped and cleaned it off I found it to be quite a nice car. It has had massive oil leaks for years and was running rough and smoking because of all the leaks in the engine bay but as I cleaned away all the dirt and oil I found some very nice and well preserved pieces. So the Thread is finally underway but unfortunately we have very limited internet access so it will probably be slowly updated.
I will post a few pictures to start
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by 22B05STI; 01-30-2011 at 10:00 PM.
22B05STI is offline   Reply With Quote