Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 248892
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Wagon
CGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcscoob View Post
I recently purchased a Halo boost gauge for my 05 Legacy GT from Mach V. Shipping was super fast and I couldn't be more happy with gauge. If you are a Legacy owner these gauges look like they came from the factory. Thanks again Mach V.

p.s. I am looking for a front GRP spoiler for my 05 Legacy. Your inventory shows you have some painted ones in stock. Would you p.m. me a shipped price to 66212.
Thanks for the kind words! We at least have one Garnet Red lip in stock right now. If you put the item in your shopping cart, there's a shipping calculator that you can enter your zip code for a quote.

Matt
Mach V
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-