Scooby Newbie

Member#: 197433
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
05 sti
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSTimpreza View Post
Nice find.... What part of Texas you found the car?

I bought the car from Auto 4 less in Pasadena Texas, I have to tell you although the car looks good in the photos it has taken a huge amount of work to get it to this point and still much more to go. The dealer was very deceptive, and when I asked for pictures of any defects he sent me pictures of a small tear in the seat and and a broken antenna and what looked to be a small scratch in the rear bumper. Unfortunately he failed to mention the smashed windshield, the dent in the drivers door, the smashed right indicator lens, the fact the the car was leaking water and mouldy inside to the point the carpet was black with mould and that it had a damaged right front fender. The rear spoiler was damaged and it had been repaired and there was no paint on it.
I would really like to do something about it as it was not adequately represented at all, actually the salesman did some very creative photos so as not to capture these things when he emailed me the pictures.
Hey I think it would be great if everyone on the forum that read this called them and told them what they think about it, maybe they would think twice about poorly representing a vehicle.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
22B05STI is offline   Reply With Quote