View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 06:08 AM   #64
GriffithBuilt
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 141927

Ohhhhh do stay tuned. We came up with some pretty slick hatch axleback concepts tonight and will have all of the parts in on Tuesday to start getting the design dialed in. I'm horrible at secrets but we're excited about some of the options we're building into the design and look forward to sharing in the near future. If you're a customer who I've talked to about this, hush! :-)

Xabre, great photos and report! I'm envious of the lighting in your garage. I can never get pics that good. I'm going to need to invest in some lighting and better diffuse flash capabilities for my real camera and stop using my phone for everything. Also glad to hear you like 'em. When adjusting hangers or adjusting the flange alignment during installation, just try to think as three dimensionally as possible, moving something behind a hanger down will move something in front of it up and vise/versa. There should be no hanger adjustment necessary, but there is quite a bit of adjustment that can be had in the flange alignment. If you center them out they should fit just perfectly. Unless of course Uninhibited Parcel Smashers did a number on it. :-/

Thanks again for all of the support. We've been successfully cranking out 2-4 sets a day of these systems to fill orders and really appreciate all of the interest in our company and products. It really means a lot to us. Believe it or not we're still trying to roll out product lines for four different vintage BMW's, three supercharged Jaguar models, the Audi A6 Biturbo, LR Disco & Range Rover. I have to get some sleep. Been working long hours, but I haven't been happier at work in my life...and that's saying a lot, I've had some pretty fun places to work. If you want updates on hatch exhausts and be in on our early release program for that system, be sure follow us on facebook: http://facebook.com/namelessperformance. We'll do our best to entertain you if we don't have any new shiny parts to show off. :-)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by GriffithBuilt; 02-12-2011 at 06:18 AM.
GriffithBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote