Old 02-15-2011, 10:03 AM   #21
Daddy's SCP
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (50)

Member#: 36596
Vehicle:
2009 135i
Alpine White

In regard to the STi axleback vs FTX I am not sure if there are any "internal" differences or any difference at all other hangers. If the question is regard to Maddad exhausts then the answer is yes there is a difference. The alxleback section of our FXT catback is a one-off design we make just for the FXT. It is larger than our WRX/STI version to ensure no drone with the SUV body style/cabin

There have been no changes to the 2002-2007 Whispers. The GR STI Whisper is now in it's 3rd(and I think final) revision. Quieter, larger tips(same as the 2002-2007), staggered tip layout and minor fitment tweaks to accommodate minor heatshield changes for later models. The V3 is awesome. The 2002-2007s have never needed any revisions, they are perfect the way they are , this coming from their father of course

R.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/URL]
[/URL]
[B][COLOR=red]No PM's[/COLOR]. Please email: [/B]
Daddy's SCP is offline   Reply With Quote