View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #118
GriffithBuilt
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 141927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughesj04 View Post
Good Work Nameless - this thread reminds me of Buschur Racing when he got the 2006 WRX and started making his TBE for that car - The power I got from his products were awesome in my WRX and have been looking for another shop like them for the last year or so since I got another Subaru.

Nameless - when you get your vendor status and dyno figures I am sure this will help put yourself on the map. "if you post them they will come"

Let me know when you have a DP and the cost. I could be interested in doing this earlier than expected.

Thanks
We're just now building the first hatch axleback unit and a similar unit that can be used with a 3" factory fit midpipe. Once those are done we will be test fitting them on a customer's 2010 STi Hatch (Saturday) and then also getting his factory downpipe from him at that time. Once the factory downpipe is fixtured we will start working on some designs and should be ready to share some of them in the next week or two.

Lots going on here and still trying to squeeze development work in between the production builds.

Jason
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GriffithBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote