dmasta46
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 245988
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2010 impreza 2.5i
black

Hey guys! a few updates

I have been posting on iclub forums with moderate success. The timing seems to be less than ideal, however i saw a forecast for santa cruz that said it would be clear up by saturday...so at least we can hope for that.

Most people are saying that meeting in a parking lot at sc is really gonna suck, and after the one time i visited there I think i can understand that. So, I have a few running ideas.

For hose of you who are in the bay area (i mean between sf to sj) would you be willing to meet at the vista point on hwy 35? it is close to alpine and 35. From there we would cruise down hwy 35 to 9 and all the way to santa cruz.

OR

instead of going all the way down to santa cruz, we would meet at a place called Henry Cowell Redwoods state park, which (according to google maps) appears to have a decent sized parking lot. it is very close to sc and after meeting guys there we could either go to santa cruz and get some lunch, or people could bring their own lunches and we could have a picnic (please refrain from the homo comments, i know what it sounds like).

Thoughts, opinions, ideas??

Lets also keep in mind this is IF there is good weather...i sure dont want it to rain on my parade (pun intended). I would have no problem cruising in the rain (we do have awd cars afterall) but it seems that alot of people would rather not (which i can also understand) and it isnt worth my while to go all the way to sc to meet up with like 3-4 guys

Let the posts begin!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dmasta46 is offline   Reply With Quote