96accord
Scooby Guru

Member#: 145105
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2007 WRB WRX Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_dc45 View Post
These for start. I'm not hating on anyone or any car, I just don't like the lack of effort into getting a nice well thought out picture. I personally like looking at a nicely put together picture. My goal was to give some tips to make the cars and pictures more appealing.. you're taking it as a negative thing, as do most on this site lol.
It sounds like a negative thing man. The way you are wording it is that you would rather have them NOT post their pictures which IMO shouldn't be the case.

Okay they might not have the right angle, a bit blurry, cut off part of the car but saying "Sleepy's pics are the only ones worth looking at.. 90% of all the others are terrible cell phone pics. This is not a photographers thread" isn't cool. It's like saying the others should just not bother posting their pictures since they suck.

I understand you wanting to give people tips but people on here will continue to post pictures that are not appealing to some.. You just gotta deal with it and continue to give them tips but it pisses me off since it sounds like you are saying they should not post..

The only picture that should not be posted is this one (see below) which is definitely ****ty quality.

All the other ones are okay. definitely not pro's but they are of their Subaru's and they love their cars!

Okay. I'm done. Critique/give tips all you want but the way you say stuff on here is taken differently by everyone.

-Jeff

Edit: I'm sure jordanretro will say something to the effect of me sounding like an old angry grandpa or something...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
96accord is offline   Reply With Quote