Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 269645
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2009 wrx
dgm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffithBuilt View Post
No. I need to get a test car for that here in the Portland area. I'm going to be posting other places and in other subforums here to get a number of cars into our shop once we're done with this GR Hatch build which will get a wide variety of our products seen through to validation and release. We're looking for the '08-'10 Sedan's, SH Foresters and 2003+ Legacy's at this time. If anyone has one in this area and would be interested in letting us test fit a set of pipes on your car I think we've got everything to bolt a test set up within a short period of time. You can contact me at 360.263.5001 - leave a message if I don't answer, I do a lot of different things to keep this business running, so it's hard for me to always be within reach of the phone, but I do call back. Just ask anyone. :-)

Jason
well if you dont find a sedan in the next couple weeks. i will probably be getting laid off in the next 2-3 weeks. i would be willing to drive up if you guys think you could get a design done in a day or two. yes i know its asking a lot but i will be on a limited budget at that time.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dub599 is offline   Reply With Quote