View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #260
GriffithBuilt
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 141927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruz4life View Post
I'm interested in the full catback system. My head is spinning from the discounts and coupons you are talking about lol. What is the price on the catback going to be, with, without these coupons.

Thanks.

By the way, i have a cobb catted downpipe on. Will this catback mate up the 2.5" cobb downpipe?
Yes if you use a stock gasket on the cobb it will mate up perfectly. Our goal when it comes to the mating to the downpipe is to use a proprietary donut gasket to allow connection to our 3" downpipe to both the stock and aftermarket exhausts. But yes, our midpipe will connect to the factory or COBB 2.5" outlet on the downpipe.

As for pricing, here's the deal:

Catback (one price if you buy it all at once): $899.
Axleback on its own: $485 (will be discounted to $435 until we release the midpipe).
Midpipe on its own: $515 (if you buy an Axleback before the midpipe is released you'll get $50 off on it as well).

So the bottom line is, you get the catback price if you buy the Axleback first. And if you only buy the axleback first with no intention of buying a midpipe, you get $50 off for being one of the early adopters of the system.

Jason
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GriffithBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote