Super Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (16)

Member#: 7977
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
100% Abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxkyle View Post
thanks for the info, i remembered them being in good condition and had no idea on the miles. looks like i was wrong and i apologize for that, and updated the post. a simple pm would have sufficed, i have a good seller rating and am not trying to scam anyone, don't make it out to seem like i am.

first post updated, @bugs- what i paid for them doesn't mean anything when i go to sell them, i bought them planning to use them, and like i said never got around to putting them on. you're just pissed cause you couldn't come up with the cash to buy them before i did or iddn't move fast enough. don't post crap in my threads just because you are pissed off.

i didn't ever say what i paid for them and it doesn't matter, if i got a good deal on them when i bought them for whatever reason (one of those reasons being that i bought other things from him at the same time so he gave me a better deal) that doesn't lower the condition, quality, demand for, or price of the ones i have. i posted what these sell for, eventually someone will buy them. also the price is obo and yes these DO go for $350-450 pretty quick so don't post crap, i did a search for how much these sell for, and priced accordingly. its called fair market value, for a friend i might go lower but i don't know you and you're acting like a douche so why do you think you deserve a better price? do you walk into a car dealership and tell them you know how much they bought their cars for and you don't want to pay more? and you know how much i paid for them? i don't even know that anymore, don't know how you would.

find me a set of these selling for $200 and maybe i'll consider your offer bugs. but seeing as how a single new pair of struts go for that much, a single pair of tophats goes for at least $75, and springs i'm sure i could get at least $50 if not more why would i sell lower? and yes i do have an offer for $150 for just the rears, i'm sure i could get about the same for the fronts or more for a complete set.
Buying used parts off forum members and turning around selling them for a profit (without doing work to improve them) is NOT the intended use of NASIOC free Classified system.

I've gone through this with other members.

If you paid $200 for them and have not substantially altered them in any way since then, you should be selling them for $200. Period.

This isn't Craigslist. We have seen members who look for great deals on used parts or desperate sellers, buy the parts, and turn around and try to make a profit on them shortly thereafter. I'm not accusing you of doing this regularly or anything, but even once is not going to be allowed.

You can sell them here for what you paid, or take your business elsewhere.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote