Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 167627
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Ltd Hatch
DGM

I've been following the hatch development for a while and have a few questions:
1) by straight through flowing design do you mean a design similar to cobb's exhaust? http://www.cobbtuning.com/images_products/5009.jpg
2) I see you are recommending polyurethane bushing for the hatchback but have not done so for the sedan.
--- a) Is this due to a difference between sedan and hatchback or will you be recommending them for the sedan as well
--- b) Is it possible to get a good fit without the bushings? I haven't looked under my car to see how exactly everything hooks up
3) Is the hatch exhaust flush with the valence or recessed? Looks pretty close to flush in the vids but wanted to be sure
4) I'll be going for sound rather than performance at this point in time. Is there any downside to just installing the axle-back with the step in size and is the gasket included?

I think this is all for now. Kinda disappointed in the price increase between sedan and hatch, but I knew all along the hatch would have more material and labor involved. Overall, it looks like you guys have designed another great product
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cheezmunky is offline   Reply With Quote