View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #23
lsito5revo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 248213
Chapter/Region: Tri-State

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo81 View Post
I think that until you can be confident in your advice you should be more hesitant to give it. The information you have been given should lead you to believe that it is not in fact the head bolts that are the problem. Therefore you should not be disseminating this kind of disinformation on the forum.

I am all for DIY and learning as you go. I was a member of this forum for a couple of years before I made my first post....simply because I didn't have anything useful to add. Don't take offense to what people say on the forum...they usually don't mean it to be offensive. Sarcasm is hard to hear when reading.

OP - I just did a headgasket job and re-used the bolts. 3 days later it is still fine. Will it hold? I think so.
Few years on this forum or not, Doesn't mean you know your facts, You could have someone whos worked on subarus or cars all together since they were 12 years old and has the education. That person doesnt know every thing about cars. We all lack knowledge on EVERY THING. You could be on this forum for 10 years and read every thing about subarus. Doesnt mean its all correct.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
lsito5revo is offline   Reply With Quote