Member#: 145105
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2007 WRB WRX Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speakerpatrol View Post
Here you go!

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DD...ast-35W-or-55W

You need to select the H7 bulb. i would recomend doing the 55watt option and the 6000K color. I think it has the best light output, super white with a wee little hint of blue.

PS you will need to disable your DRLs becuase with the HIDs your lights will be on ALL the time. Disabling the DRLs will stop this from happening. Theres a few threads on here about doing this. Its pretty easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcware View Post
Your bulb type for low beams is listed in your owner's manual. I would recommend a 35w kit; they are plenty bright and I never needed to turn on my high beams for adequate visibility; old people and country bumpkins will flash you plenty. For color I would not recommend going over 6000K because they start to get too blue and might make you a target for the police.

After 7 days my current order has not shipped yet. There is a shipping "ticker" on the front page, but it has not been updated in 6 days. The "ticker" apparently lets you know what range of order numbers are currently being processed, but if it ticks ever 6+ days I am not sure what use it is.

Fyi this is not an issue with the 08+ models because, I am assuming--the difference between years--, we have a seperate bulb specifically for DRL use other than the low beam.
Thanks both of you for your replies! Really appreciate the link and info.

I will have to look for pictures of them at night.

-Jeff
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
96accord is offline   Reply With Quote