Scooby Guru

Member#: 219492
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
'13 Hachi-Roku
Discontinued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WC LATHE WERKS View Post
I used to drive like an ass when I was in my late teens and early 20s. I had a WRX so it seemed like the cool thing to do and my parents paid for most of it.

Then I bought myself another car with my own money and I changed my driving completely. I keep huge following distances (can't read the license plate of the car in front), don't cut off people, don't go head-to-head with young kids, and don't block the people who try to fly past and cut me off anymore.

Once I started driving in ways to protect my property, the roads don't seem so bad.
i agree with you 100%. now that i bought a car and have monthly payments i always think twice about what i do. however the urge to be a 20 y/o douche in an sti does kick in seldom

one of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when you go out of your way to stop for a person to cross a street, or to let some one in and they don't even acknowledge your presence by giving you the little thanks. that makes me want to get out of my car and do unspeakable things to people.

i find that i'm always waving and even saying thank you out loud every time some one lets me in hell even big truckers, when you let them in put their hazards on to thank you for giving them room.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote