I am trading my RS for an '06 STI modded. When he moved to Colorado, the owner got retuned at Revolution Performance because of the altitude change. I'm assuming it will be necessary for me to retune once the STI is here in MD?. Instead of tuning April, could I wait until May without doing damage? Or do I need to tune right away, April?