Old 03-14-2011, 01:48 AM   #50
danisfake
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 194663
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2003 Cobra
Sonic Blue

They really should make people take road tests more often and have them get progressively harder as you keep taking them. I swear people don't know how to drive now-a-days, its pretty terrifying. What really bothers me are people that do below the speed limit, next to someone doing the same speed and not moving over blocking the whole damn highway. Or one of my favorites are people that jump out at a "T" section making a turn from a stop sign on to the main road and cut in front of you, to only go slower than what you were traveling before. You know cause they couldn't wait the 3 seconds for you to drive past them before they jumped infront of you to do 10 under

I don't mind people that like to drive fast in the right conditions, we all do at some point in time, but when you cut to the right across 3 lanes on the highway to pass two slow lanes, then swerve 3 lanes back just to pass them nearly hitting 4 cars without signalling once, I think its time to slow down and wait for your lane to open up. I don't understand why it's so challenging for people to drive properly, using turn signals, using the passing lane, staying on your side of the double yellows etc. it's a major fail.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
danisfake is offline   Reply With Quote