Old 03-19-2011, 12:33 AM   #38
22B05STI
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 197433
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
05 sti
Blue

Here are a couple more pictures of the project. I now have the car smogged and registered and drove it to Las Vegas today so that I can pick up some of my things and have a windshield fitted while I am here. I would really like to mention Subaru of Las Vegas again, Ken who is the parts manager there has been outstanding with his help on both of my recent projects ( my 05 Impreza and My Legacy) I will have to organise a few more of the pictures and post some of it all together. I did not have time to paint the bumpers and rear wing however I will get those done shortly. I still have a lot of things to fix or replace including the air conditioning compressor is very noisy ( I think it is the clutch) and the diff is worn out, it has a huge amount of backlash so I will probably just replace it. I think the starter solenoid is bad but I need to check the safety switch first and also the fuel pump needs to be replaced.....on and on it goes. I was really careless in purchasing this vehicle, I believed the salesman at Auto 4 Less in Texas and he was very very dishonest and the pictures he sent made the car look like it was premium when it was far from it, I really need to do something about it but I am not sure what.
Anyway I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them so you can see the project at this point! It needs so much more work but I would say at this point it would be more like I thought it was going to be like when I bought it
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
22B05STI is offline   Reply With Quote