Scooby Newbie

Member#: 250954
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by williaty View Post
Dude, Race has contributed more to NASTYSHACK than you ever will, leave him alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by williaty View Post
Yeah, but you have to admit that doesn't look like it's a 2.5i-fitment unless the entire rest of the system is custom as well but it's the 06+ guys that are doing most of the fapping. Without a top-down shot, it's also hard to determine if it's an EL 4-2-1 design with really short primaries or a 4-2-1 UEL design that's not as UE as the reps are. Which is confusing because the thread started as a RS-fitment UEL, then got off track talking about EL, then got off track talking about i-fitment. I have NO idea what the final result is at this point

So you're defending RaceFaceXC for his unhelpful answer and then siding with me about the confusion surrounding this header....

Honestly he wasn't being helpful. I respect him as a valued NASIOC member, and he has definitely contributed more than I ever will. So have you williaty. But it was still a douche move.

Can someone with authority (read moore) please clear the air with these headers? What designs did you guys land on? full UEL? 2006+? 2008+? Do we have to buy a new cat? How "bolt on" are these?

Thanks for your hard work guys. A lot of us N/A member's are looking forward to a quality header.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
royalnewjersey is offline   Reply With Quote