View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #263
Moore Performance
Member#: 231489
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Originally Posted by garagedefeat View Post
thanks for the offer, but as Wasting Time mentioned, we already have his car for the early RS testing

Any later model RS owners looking for a header and want to be a test vehicle can PM myself or Ryan at handle Moore Performance

Thanks for keeping the thread going and providing detailed info as the questions are asked! I've been a little swamped with other projects and I do appreciate the time spent focusing on this thread and those who are interested.

As was already mentioned, our goal is to build custom parts if requested by a customer to meet his or her specific goal and budget, but along the way be able to perform some R&D to bring production parts to the table at more affordable prices. With custom requests we collaborate with the owner as well as our designers, fabricators and engineers to provide the customer with the highest quality, custom piece for their car.

I personally am very excited about this header and we're preparing to create the cat (or catless) pipe that will connect the header to the catback, after a baseline test is run on the DynoJet with the car's current configuration. We're happy to provide exhaust options and customization to the N/A crowd and after further testing we will take a look at production options and pricing. As many of you are aware, the process of creating, testing and eventually making production items is usually not a quick one, but I promise we are moving in a forward direction and we will post dyno results as soon as we have them!

I appreciate every ones enthusiasm and interest in this first header and we'll keep you posted!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Moore Performance is online now   Reply With Quote