Scooby Newbie

Member#: 208321
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Extremely Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byzantium View Post
Like I said, it was just a warning because you are coming off very wallet happy and eager to spend money (might as well just hold it open for people to take out of it ) and you're waaaaaaaaaaaay in over your head. Never mod a car past your level of understanding. If you do, you will mess up, do something wrong, break something, lose a lot of money, and in general suffer a ton of headaches. This a great place to learn, and a terrible place to be spoonfed answers. Also in being spoonfed without learning on your own you're not soaking up what you need to be learning in the 1st place.
^This^

I hate to come across as a jerk, but you sound like you have a ton of reading to do. Assembling an arbitrary group of parts that will make X horsepower without knowing the what, when, where and why behind those selections is a bad way to go about it.

You're better off spending the next six months learning and saving your money then going off and buying a bunch of stuff because, "some dude on some forum on some part of the internet told me this would be awesome".
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Exarch is offline   Reply With Quote