Scooby Newbie

Member#: 275467
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
07 converted to 05
JBP/AW STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
this random kid in one of my lectures keeps trying to tell me that he knows cars, since he see's that i'm always on nasioc one day he sat next to me and we go into discussing cars and he asks me what i drive.

goes something like this:
him-so what do you drive?
me- an sti sedan
him-what a waste of money should have gotten a wrx
me- and you say this why?
him- they are faster for cheaper(he then tried to tell me that an sti has the same drivetrain as a wrx..5speed and all)

at this point it was a lost cause, and i was just having a blast talking to this retard. i brought up the fact that i'm saving up for coilovers. he goes, don't waste your money just cut the springs. it's the same thing.

as soon as i he told me that brilliant advice i asked what he drives... and *drumroll please*

he drives and i quote exactly what he said "i'm in a crx, it's sleeper i'll walk all over your sti." so i asked what he has done. he said that he already cut his springs and just put in a catback and an intake an is waiting for his racing seats to come in i made a point to never sit next to this moron again
Just out of curiosity...is soviet Russia anywhere near my town? Because that sounds just like someone I know and I hope to god there isn't another person like him.

He told me about how he's building his CRX that will walk all over any Subaru. Though he did put that project on hold when he found out he had to replace the fuel pump. He said that it was too much effort and he was probably just going to sell the car instead of doing all the work to put in a replacement pump.

I was delivering parts to a local garage for work the other day when the mechanic spotted my STI keychain. He asked me what it was and when I told him that I drive an STI. He asked me if that was a Honda, I'll never bring my car there.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Neotokyo is offline   Reply With Quote