Old 04-03-2011, 09:32 AM   #1272
maxpowr
Scooby Guru

Member#: 159243
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
sg3 Turbo Tek Tuned
Hakt Ecu e85 30r 6spd

the 6 speed is currently rocking a 5 speed act stage one organic, with lightweight flywheel. ron sent me a proper act 6 speed hd pressure plate with unknown flywheel. tomorrow i'm headed up to extreme psi to get the 6 puck disc. ron said it should be here monday. i wanna take it with me before i purchase to make sure i can make rons junk pile clutch work in my rat nest of a car...

im on that matt!

i have actually come up with a couple designs.

i guess i can try out a small batch of t shirts till it takes off.

what sizes guys? i where 5x at 6'3'' 240. jodie and vincent wears an xtra tiny. guess thatsthe style these days. TIGHT!

this guy looks like a he needs a xxxl but wears a xl to show off his breast.

i wanna get some gear together as well as some cool subby stuff and t shirts and stickers for events like local meets, and the morgantown sonic meet, maybe even wicked big meet. set up a hot dog cart with ice cold drinks with a lil table...

try to promote phatbotti e tunes and our up coming product line. i guess i can't resell tactrix? if i bought ten of them i can't resell them? even if its not at a profit? i'd like to be able to offer an e tune package, complete with a romraider/learning view/ecuflash software disc, that simply sets up and installs RR,LV,ecuflash on a pc. aem/innovate wideband kit. maybe even a simple and easy to follow instruction sheet, what ever makes ron and mikes lives easier.

i can offer install/repair/replace/upgrade services through one of our east coast mechanics, jodie.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by maxpowr; 04-03-2011 at 09:48 AM.
maxpowr is offline   Reply With Quote