Originally Posted by Rapier46
So, you bake the light to get it apart? Then you paint it. Then attach it back together again?
Or if that's not correct...what is the process?
Really? I mean seriously? The very first post on page 2 are links to the entire process on 2 different years of Impreza's. then just 1-2 posts above yours is a link to a lexus IS install.... REALLY?
ok spoon fed version:
1. remove lights
2. remove bulbs & screws holding (2) pieces of the light together.
3. pre-heat oven 150-200* & remove middle rack.
4. place prepped light in oven on cookie sheet, bake for 15-20 minutes
5. remove light from oven its hot.
6. carefully separate the (2) haves of the light.
7. remove ambers, scuff & paint the chrome facia
8. let dry at least 30-45 minutes. Better overnight.
9. reassemble the light.
10. bake again to set the adhesive.