Scooby Guru

Member#: 51961
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2005 STi
2012 WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX-17 View Post
I understnad what you are saying about testing the O2 and I think it is a good debugging tool as well, but not a permanent solution which I thought was apparent.

I uploaded a log of idle in post #4 if you would like to take a look at the idle AFRs. Keep in mind that I am currently changing things and retuning but yes the CL and OL idle target is 14.7.

eggroll, when doing the latencies and maf scaling, do you suggest I start out with the stock MAF scaling? And since I have a 16bit ecu im limited but I never did the hack before and I havent maxed it out since I have the bigger maf housing of the blow thru tube and I scaled down the injectors by .75 im sorry to keep laying on the questions for you but I want to learn as much as I can! so do you have suggestions about this situation how I should change things? Thanks again!
Which tables did you scale down because of the MAF hack? Off the top of my head I can think of the MAF g/s, injector scalar, and all tables that depend on load (OL AFR, timing tables, etc).

What all did you change when you went to e85? You should have modified the injector scalar, and all tables that depend on IPW (ms) (tip-in, per-cyl fuel compensation (not sure about this on the 16 bit ECU), etc).

Since you have the blow through tube you shouldn't go to the stock MAF scaling. Start out with latencies that you think are close, and scale the MAF to suit. Then rinse and repeat. That is assuming all leaks are gone.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
the suicidal eggroll is offline   Reply With Quote